[Debconf-video] RFH: review the encodings

Hi,

I hope you recovered well from DebConf8 :-)

Today I grabbed the two missing talks and the beginning of my Edu talk, to
encode and upload them over the next days.

Then I (or Eric) will have to merge manually those videos which are split in
multiple files. Unfortunatly no one can help us with that, as only we have
the dv files.

But you can help! ;-) Currently hardly any transcoded file has been reviewed,
as you can see for yourself on
https://penta.debconf.org/penta/video/transcodings - it would be great if
some people go through the high and low quality files and check how the
transcodings came out. If you want to download all files, you need 5gb for
low and 28gb for high.

Later the archival versions and dvd versions will also be transcoded and need
to be reviewed...

Last not least, what would you think of having a team meeting on irc next
friday, european eveningish?

regards,