Re: [Debconf-video] Time to advertise the streams...

Hi!

Holger Levsen schrieb:
> I've announced them to debian-devel-announce@ (which is read by quite a lot of
> press people), debian-user@ and planet.debian.org now.

I just told debian-user-german.

>> to at least three
>> different audiences:
>> 1) The Debian in-crowd (most of them know, if they care)
>> 2) The Linux community, and users of Debian Derivaties
>>  in particular. (hint: Ubuntu and others)
>> 3) The rest.
>>
>> The (3) group will likely be "specially interested",
>> like IT professionals, reporters, politicians, activists...
> Any volunteers to do that?
>
> It's a question of ressources, we (videoteam) here in MDQ dont have them atm.

The streams are mentioned in the "Pre DC Press Release" (see
http://www.debian.org/News/2008/20080808) and in the last issue of the
DPN (see http://www.debian.org/News/project/2008/08/).

I have neither time to draft something new about the streams, nor do I
think that a press release to only mention the availability of streams
would be very useful.

Best regards,
  Alexander