Re: [Debconf-video] Time to advertise the streams...

Hi,

I've announced them to debian-devel-announce@ (which is read by quite a lot of
press people), debian-user@ and planet.debian.org now.

> The message needs to be tailored

smells like work ;-)

> to at least three
> different audiences:
>
> 1) The Debian in-crowd (most of them know, if they care)
> 2) The Linux community, and users of Debian Derivaties
>  in particular. (hint: Ubuntu and others)
> 3) The rest.
>
> The (3) group will likely be "specially interested",
> like IT professionals, reporters, politicians, activists...

Any volunteers to do that?

It's a question of ressources, we (videoteam) here in MDQ dont have them atm.

regards,