[Debconf-video] Needed equipment for DC8

Hi team:

	The video team is one of the teams most concerned by hardware, so we
(dc8-localteam hat on) need to know some details about the hardware you
need and the hardware you plan to bring into Argentina.

	The first is to try to get anything we might need and don't have as
soon as possible. The second is because bringing stuff into Argentina
may not be trivial sometimes, so we are investigating our possibilities
and need some details for that.

	We are planning, currently, for 2 hacklabs, 2 talk rooms and 1 or 2
bof rooms.

	What we need is a list of equipment you intend to bring for Debconf8,
as detailed as possible, and where would it come from.

	I'm thinking in something like:

category (video/sound/computer/etc), description, brand, model, \
new/used, estimated value in USD, current location

	So if you can take a moment and organize this list somehow (wiki,
mailing list, or private mail if you don't feel comfortable about
publishing this info) we'd really appreciate it

	Thanks!

--
Damián Viano(Des)              ¯ ¯ - _           _ - ¯ ¯
GPG: 0x6EB95A6F                 Debian ¯-_GNU_-¯ Linux