Re: [Debconf-video] Review results

Hi,

On Tuesday 19 June 2007 01:07, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> Well done!

indeed!

> We have NO FILES from the upper talk room on the afternoon of the 17th!
> We will have to grab all of these from tape and they will be mising all
> shots from cameras 2 and 3.

Uh. Shit happens.

> I'm not sure how this happened.  I have a horrible feeling that I might
> have stopped the file sink after the morning and not restarted it in the
> afternoon.  Could we make a practice of quitting dvswitch after the
> morning session and starting it again (with dc-record-stream) for the
> afternoon session?

Even though you said its hackish, I strongly suggest to quit dvswitch with
ctrl-alt-backspace - its easy and straightforward and brings the setup back
in a sane state.

> The times for OpenStreetMap were bogus (start 00:27:29 and end 00:00:00)
> so I have deleted that review.  Please check your times carefully!  Do
> not leave either field blank!

^^^

> Reviewing transcoded files
> We also need to start reviewing the transcoded files which are smaller
> and are cut to the specified lengths.

This sounds like a useful usecase for my external harddrive with 170gb space
on it. If the files are on there, we can review those files during the day.

regards,