[Debconf-video] todays minutes

Hi,

todays minutes:

- we'll have a meeting during DebCamp everyday at 20 BST in the upper BOF room
(bof room 2)

- I just realize it would be great if someone else writes minutes, as I'm
quite busy :)

- we need to tell beancounter how many laminating sheets we'll need. I'd say
24 DIN A4 ones: 8 for the cameras, and 4x4 for the "15,10,5,0 minutes"
warning signs for each room.

- we want morays PAL DV cam

- we will setup a 3 camera+dvswitch test setup (like in talkroom 1+2)
tomorrow, tuesday in the upper BOF room

- we will ask the orga meeting to move the hacklack from talkroom 1 (where it
is now) to hacklab 1 by wednesday morning, so that we can test
audio^weverything together in talkroom 1 by wednesday.

regards,