[Debconf-video] next meeting, wednesday, 19 UTC

Hi,

a summary for todays meeting will be written, have patience, or read
backlog :)

The next meeting will probably take place next wednesday at 19 UTC on
#debconf-video on OFTC. The meeting will complete in an hour.

Feel free to suggest a different time and date. The date+time _will be
finalized_ by monday, 22 UTC.

regards,
	Holger

wednesday was choosen, because we want another meeting before debcamp, monday
will be #debconf-team meeting, on tuesday I will prepare the APs for the
wireless and on thursday evening I'll arrive in Edinburgh :)