Re: [Debconf-video] Proposed licence for Debconf video recordings

Hi,

On Wednesday 17 May 2006 19:58, Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:
> I see. Maybe it would be easiest then to pick the one license out of the CC
> lot that is deemed DFSG 'Free' compliant and to promote and support that
> one? It's just that the content community has really embraced CC.

we discussed using a modified 2.5 CC licence but dropped the idea as that
would just be another new licence. When CC has released a suitable licence
which can be included into debian main we will reconsider using it. AFAIK
this has not happened yet.

(You can find out more about this on the debian-legal mailing list archive.)

regards,