[Debconf-video] Previewing DebConf 6 videos

If you're actually at DebConf, you can help out with the post-
processing of videos by looking at the previews I'm producing. We've
already have several volunteers for this, but I'm afraid I've
forgotten exactly who they are.  I believe you're all on this list
though.

The wiki page http://wiki.mexico.debconf.org/debconf6/VideoPreview
explains my current plan for previewing, which is a bit different from
what I explained earlier on and hopefully more efficient.  If you have
time, please do check the preview files and fill in what you can.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Kids!  Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous.  Do not attempt it in