Re: [Debconf-video] Re: debian-multimedia-BOF at debconf6/MX?

On Wed, 2006-03-29 at 13:58 +0200, Erik Johansson wrote:

> - John Lightsey ? -> ask

I had originally planned to attend but now it's very doubtful I'll be
able to do so.  If you need my equipment, I can send it down there with
someone else who's attending from Texas (I'm assuming at least one of
the local DDs will attend.)  If you need help editing video after the
fact and can arrange to have the raw footage shipped to me, I'd be happy
to lend a hand.

John