[Debconf-video] Re: [Debconf-team] notes from the video-team meeting in erkelenz for debconf6

Hi,

> 3. Hardware Requirements
> ------------------------
> - serverspace: 2TB in .mx, 100-200GB on delenn in DA.de, batch-user-account on
> delenn

just to make this clear, delenn is a server in Darmstadt, Germany, which
holds backups of the meeting archive. Videos which are uploaded to there
will get pushed from there to meetings-archive.d.n.

I don't know how much disk-space is left on delenn, but i guess to less.
So we would need to buy one or to additional discs before DC6 starts.
Can this be arranged by DC money or do we need to find additional
sponsors for this discs?

Greetings
Martin