quo vadis, video team ?!

Hi,

I think we should have another video team meeting before debconf5... do you
think the same ? It looks like live-streaming will be impossible (from the
network constraints), so we'll "only" provide recordings _in_time_ - but this
still needs preparations, IMO.

The next three days+evenings I'll be at or on my way to/from linuxtag, I would
have time this saturday between 14 and 18 UTC or on monday at 17 UTC, least
prefered option would be on tuesday between 16 and 19 UTC. On wednesday I'll
be on my way to Helsinki...

FAI as a software means to manage the machines and their installation is in
good shape, see http://layer-acht.org/fai/fai-at-debconf5/ - you can expect
another mail on this (and more in detail) tonite.

regards,