Re: questions and results from the video irc meeting

Hi,

On Saturday 11 June 2005 00:34, Martin Langhoff wrote:
> Holger, thanks for summarizing the irc meeting and general status. It's
> great!

thanks :-)

> WRT adding value, the one thing that would add value the most is to
> have transcripts of the talks. With transcripts, talks are accessible
> to blind and deaf users... like Google. But transcribing the talks is
> a huge undertaking -- and I don't want our team to do it.

I agree ;) We have enough work to do allready...

Are you aware that written papers of the talks will be available at debconf,
so deaf and blind users (and search engines) are not left completly in the
dark...

> The pegasos are PPC -- encoding with them will be painful. Even humble
> x86s will be a better deal :p

so we (video...) won't have a use for them at all ?

regards,