Re: Organizing the video team -how many are we?

On Thu, 2005-05-12 at 23:09 +0200, Herman Robak wrote:
> How many are we?

I guess I should say something here :)

Basically I have found one person for the camera and editing team. He'll
probably be taking some kind of cameraman/director role, and he's got
some preliminary ideas of what we could do if our crew is large enough
and we have enough gear to pull it off. (Making some kind of short
documentary about DebConf.)

He checked his direct contacts but no luck, they were unavailable in
July. However, he's familiar with the video scene in Finland and I'm now
working on some contacts he gave me. I'm also still exploring my own
contacts but it's progressing somewhat slowly.

--
Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe@paniq.net>