Re: Organizing the video team -how many are we?

On Thu, 12 May 2005 15:34:21 +0200, Herman Robak <herman@skolelinux.no> wrote:

 I don't think the space requirement for DV is much of a show-stopper.
Hard drives are cheap, especially for desktop PCs.  We don't want to
stream 4 mb/s to everyone, so recompression will be necessary.

However, we may have no use for the original DV, whereas MPEG2 suitable
for DVD might be worth archiving.  I think it is a bit early to decide.
It depends on how much post-processing and editing will take place.

How many are we?

--
Herman Robak