Subject: Re: debconf5 - videos of the talks and BOFs available
Date: Tuesday 19 July 2005 21:21
From: Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>
To: Holger Levsen <debian@layer-acht.org>

On Mon, Jul 18, 2005 at 12:07:09AM +0300, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Well, 'nuff said for the moment, dudette, the videos are and will be here:
> http://dc5video.debian.net

Hi.  I see that the video of the polygen talk is still not there.  I
imagine it's just because it's not ready yet.

However, if for some misunderstanding you're still waiting for me to
provide some more material (someone proposed to send the bash history),
please let me know.  I have put the grammars that I used for the
presentation at:

  http://people.debian.org/~enrico/polygen-talk.tar.gz

Let me know if you need anything else.

Ciao,