Subdirectories and some nameing schemes on the videoraid server.

I would like the grab directories to have subdirectories named "compressed",
and writeable to "users".  Under them I will create "unusable", "so_so" and
"publish".	Files that are in "publish" are, well, you get it.

 Files that are in "unusable" must not appear on the Internet.  They will
just annoy the heck out of people!	"unusable" means either "need
postprocessing" or "lost cause".  Whichever it is will be determined by
the video team.

--
Herman Robak