Re: some hints from the video team to the speakers

Hi Enrico,

On Saturday 09 July 2005 23:16, Enrico Zini wrote:
> a big part of my talk will be demoing debtags programs, for which I need
> my laptop.

autsch. we thought, noone would have this need tomorrow/today. or rather
hoped ? anyway. we might decide, not to put any efforts into this tomorrow
_ourselves_. (as we're pretty busy with other stuff and capturing with those
motor-driven cameras in the big auditorium _normally_ works pretty well...)

Since your talk is the last talk tomorrow, it would be kind of you, if we can
test - at least - the vga-out during lunch. (which we wont attend tomorrow
(but hopefully the rest of debconf...))

> I don't particularly need internet connection, though.

You can have if if you want it. Just use your wireless credentials on the
wired net in CSD.

> I'm happy to setup the vnc-based solution if needed, anytime.

Contact Martin (he knows more on this than me) or set it up yourself.
Basically we need a stream/capture/avi/"playback" of what you demo. Please
report your success-story to the lists. both lists.

regards,