Re: Call for bids for DebConf24

Hi Marc,

Am Wed, Nov 01, 2023 at 05:52:25PM +0100 schrieb Marc Haber:
> Heidelberg does not have any week available any more where the entire
> facility could be booked in summer 2024. Spring or fall might be
> possible, but they want to hear dates.

Thanks a lot for checking.  I'm fine for myself with any time of the
year but I understood that several people who usually attend DebConf
were not in Kochi due to the date in September.  If I remember correctly
we had >600 attendees in summer 2015 so I could imagine a great DebConf
with about 400 in fall if 1/3 of people might have problems with this
time of the year.  My guess is that spring is a bit short time for
preparation.  So if there is no other option I'd vote for this.

> Greetings
> Marc, part of local team 2015, living near Heidelberg

Using the chance to thank local team Heidelberg for a great DebConf
   Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de