Re: Call for bids for DebConf24

Am Tue, Oct 31, 2023 at 12:28:41PM +0100 schrieb Aigars Mahinovs:
> Specifically Heidelberg, Vaumarcus, Cáceres spring my mind as quite

I'd fully support this idea but I'm not sure whether the local team
members of Vaumarcus and Cáceres are very active any more.  It would be
great to hear from past organisers.  BTW, Vaumarcus was my all time
DebConf favourite and from my (possibly very naive) point of view just
asking whether this location is booked or not will not harm (similarly
for Heidelberg).

Kind regards
    Andreas.

--