Safely passed all checks at airport

Hi DebConf team (heros?)

I just confirm I safely passed any checks and sitting at the gate (where
I need to wait for two hours but anyway).  Just to let you know.

After Héctor's report I can't confirm any trouble for my case - may be
since I had a real huge savety time span planed.  I was again asked for
my hotel and the purpose of my stay.  I answered meeting with friends.
What kind of friends?  IT-friends.

Finally you all are friends and I really enjoyed what you all did for
the attendees.

See you at whatever DebConf or in case you might come to Germany
    Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de