What should we do with the first events tomorrow morning

Hi,

I've been just shocked to realise that I have a "competing" talk with
Abraham tomorrow morning.  Nilesh told me he can't speak tomorrow which
I absolutely understand since Abraham was a close friend to him.

I personally would feel able to hold the Debian Med BoF but I feel
somehow useless in doing so.  That tiny BoF is not important at all and
can be either moved or droped.

If we do something in Anamudi to remember Abraham I'll be there and join
the remembering - thus the Debian Med BoF will not happen (at least not
at this time).

Given that Abraham was the first speaker tomorrow in the main Auditorium
I consider it an appropriate way to deal with the situation if we all
might assemble there and think of him (but this should be announced
for those who expect a normal talk since they missed the bad news)

I'm fine for a short in person meeting to talk about this

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de