Poll for Team Meeting Schedule (and minutes from 2021-09-06)

We held a team meeting on 2021-09-06. Minutes:
http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2021/debconf-team.2021-09-06-18.00.html

Now that DC21 is over, we should find a new meeting time that suits the
DC22 local team. If you would like to attend the team meetings, please
enter your availability in this poll:
https://storm.debian.net/shared/8wbK8JlMfFv0wpG8hCy-_KCQccTmUpPsqgaB8ll41GY
The times are in UTC, adjust accordingly.
The meeting will be on a recurring schedule, so please pick a time that
fits your regular schedule. We'll probably meet every 2 weeks, or
monthly until things get busier early next year.

In the meantime, the priorities are:
1. Signing up sponsors.
   Pre-requisites:
   1. Sponsorship brochure
   2. Basic website
   3. Logo and colour scheme for the above.
2. Staffing the core teams with local team volunteers.

See you all at the next team meeting,

SR

--
Stefano Rivera