Re: Arching the mtl2020 repository on salsa

Hi Louis-Philippe,

Am 21.04.20 um 06:51 schrieb Louis-Philippe Véronneau:
Just to be clear, I'm not asking for the repository to be moved in an
"archived" dir, just for someone to press the "Archive project" button
to make it read-only.

It would end up in
https://salsa.debian.org/groups/debconf-team/public/mini/-/archived
where no other Mini-DCs are and it is less likely to be found.

Hence I said earlier, we should archive them all or none. The latter is what is currently done. I'm fine with changing to archive all, too.
Just not some that way, some this way.

Kind regards,
Daniel