Re: Arching the mtl2020 repository on salsa

On 20-04-20 02 h 10, Daniel Lange wrote:
> Hi Louis-Philippe,
>
> Am 20.04.20 um 08:04 schrieb Louis-Philippe Véronneau:
>> Could someone with super cow powers archive this repository on Salsa?
>> https://salsa.debian.org/debconf-team/public/mini/mtl2020/
>> It seems I don't have sufficient permissions to do so :(
>
> Why? None of the other projects are archived.
> See https://salsa.debian.org/debconf-team/public/mini
>
> I mean, we can archived them all if that has reasonable benefit but I'm
> not sure why we should.
Hi,

At the end of the day it's up to you, but I don't see why we should
leave repositories open when they should be read-only.

Just to be clear, I'm not asking for the repository to be moved in an
"archived" dir, just for someone to press the "Archive project" button
to make it read-only.

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Louis-Philippe Véronneau