Re: Next round of Outreachy (May - Aug 2020), application deadline for projects mid Feb.

Hi Pranav,

Am 18.02.20 um 11:38 schrieb Pranav Jain:
The deadline to propose the project for Outreachy is in one week.

Do you and others want to submit a project proposal for the same?
https://www.outreachy.org/communities/cfp/debian/

Thanks for reaching out!
I don't have time for another round over the summer but I'd very much welcome if somebody from the team would volunteer.

We could definitely benefit from more student support leading up to DebConf20.

I sent a call out on Jan 14th (https://lists.debian.org/msgid-search/7fbeeb42-04ff-2c78-d5ee-4cb74687869e@debian.org) but so far no takers.

Kind regards,
Daniel