Re: Next round of Outreachy (May - Aug 2020), application deadline for projects mid Feb.

Hi Daniel,
The deadline to propose the project for Outreachy is in one week.

Do you and others want to submit a project proposal for the same?
https://www.outreachy.org/communities/cfp/debian/

--
Regards,

Pranav Jain