Re: T-Shirts from Taiwan for DebConf20 Online, cotton option

Hi Andrew,

Am 24.06.20 um 18:56 schrieb Andrew Lee:
I checked the price for cotton shirts that is also possible in the same budget.

Great, thank you very much for the quick reply!

However there are many countries still not accept international packages from Taiwan. Should we have some produce locally for these countries instead of from Taiwan?

We are thinking about this but we - obviously - need people to take care of that per continent / region. We'll give it until next Monday to see whether somebody steps up for the Americas (we have Mexico without individual distribution or Brazil that could do both as options) and we should try to sort Europe (no offers so far).

I'll keep you in the loop!

Best regards,
Daniel