Re: T-Shirts from Taiwan for DebConf20 Online, cotton option

Hi Daniel,

Daniel Lange <DLange@debian.org> 於 2020年6月23日 週二 下午1:35寫道:
你吃了吗?

>From the team meeting yesterday, cf.

http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2020/debconf-team.2020-06-22-17.59.html

there is the request whether you can produce cotton shirts at your supplier as well?

If so, what is the price compared to the ~7 USD for the synthetic fibre ones?

I checked the price for cotton shirts that is also possible in the same budget.

However there are many countries still not accept international packages from Taiwan.
Should we have some produce locally for these countries instead of from Taiwan?

Best regards,
--
-Andrew