Re: DebConf19 Video Equipment Hire List

Hi Kyle.

On 08/05/2019 12:24, Kyle Robbertze wrote:

> The new audio box is not going to be shipped to DC19, so those 4
> microphones will not be available to us [1].
>
> [1] https://lists.debian.org/debconf-video/2019/02/msg00009.html

Ah ok.

>> Venue staff told me they have 2 hand-held microphone, if we need backup too.
>
> Handheld wireless or wired microphones? We need wireless as they will be
> used for people in the audience asking questions.

They have 2 Handheld wireless and some with wired.
But I am sure it's better rent all we need and have these only for backup.

>>> #H11	Sound Mixer
>>
>> is this for video-conferencia room?
>
> Yes by the looks of things. Assuming that is the room that doesn't
> currently have a mixer.

Yes, it doesn't have.
By the way, if we need sound box, the venue staff can borrow.

> The #H23 mic stands are for that

Ok.
The venue staff have some to borrow too, if we need more than 4.

best regards,

--
Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)
Curitiba - Brasil

Organizador da DebConf19 - Conferência Mundial de Desenvolvedores(as) Debian
Curitiba - 21 a 28 de julho de 2019
http://debconf19.debconf.org