Re: Kitting for DC 19

On 06/02/2019 12:05, Kyle Robbertze wrote:
On 2019/02/06 13:54, Andy Simpkins wrote:
Sorry it is late

Spreadsheet attached
The existing equipment list missing the new audio gear?
Also do we need to hire 6 headset and 6 handheld when we have the new
gear with 2 of each already?

Cheers
Kyle
I know
There have been conversations about shipping weights etc over the last week.
This was the outcome of those discussions...
I would like to see the new stage box shipped and tried in the main room - but it sounds like hiring audio kit for each room is the preferred option (shipping is expected to be more expensive than hiring in Brazil)
/Andy