DCC Nominations Update

Hi.
Daniel  sent out a note to all the nominees thanking them, but I wanted
to send out a note to the community giving my status.

We have a great set of nominees.  I'd like to thank everyone involved.

There are a couple of cases where I need more information to rank
nominees, and so I've sent mail to a couple of nominees and to the
returning DCC members with some questions.
That said, lack of mail from me at this stage doesn't mean anything in
either direction.

My plan is to get those answers and to get some feedback from the
returning DCC members and from the delegation advisory group I set up.
I should then be able to make a decision reasonably quickly--within a
week or so.

Again, I want to thank everyone who nominated someone and everyone who
agreed to serve.
I'm excited this process is going so well.

--Sam