DebConf20 orga wake up call

Hi team Haifa,

I hope you are enjoying your Sukkot holidays.

After the holidays is about the time of the year when we need to get the organization of the next DebConf going.

First and foremost we need to get regular team meetings set up so we can co-ordinate between the different teams and keep track of the most important issues.

The tasks that need your attention first are:

* Setup regular team meetings in #debconf-team on OFTC
  (typically these are bi-weekly to monthly in this phase).
  Please agree on a first meeting date and call for the team meeting via
  an invitation email to the debconf-team mailing list.

* Start completing the website https://debconf20.debconf.org .
  One of the prospect Outreachy interns has created a helpful
  checklist for what needs updating each year. Please see
  https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebConf/WebTeam/AnnualWebsiteChecklist
  and start to fill the site with Haifa-specific content.
  Ideally stuff that people need to know for travel booking, visa etc.
  first.

* Start creating a budget (typically ledger files) for DebConf20 based
  on previous years' budgets. This budget needs DPL approval before you
  can spend from it. So ideally have it ready before you need to do
  down-payments for suppliers.

* Detail the timeline. When do you want to open registration, CFP etc.?
  From what dates can you offer accommodation? (typically a day before
  DebCamp for regular attendees ("arrival day") and a week or so earlier
  for core orga people)

* Start updating the fundraising material (brochure, flyer) so we can
  address sponsors this year already as some want to spend out of 2019
  budgets and some need to allocate funds while planning 2020 budgets.

* The fundraising material, like the website, need a DebConf20 logo to
  look consistent and have your branding.
  Please work with the artwork team to get more submissions to
  https://wiki.debian.org/DebConf/20/Artwork/LogoProposals .
  Another of the prospect Outreachy interns had a go at this, too.
  Set a date (see timeline above) by when you want to decide.
  The dates in the wiki page linked above seem copy & pasted from
  DebConf19 so they need adjustments.

* Track the list and status of major contracts you need to secure the
  venue, accommodation and possibly local support for fundraising,
  grants etc.

There are many more tasks coming but the ones above are those that need to have visible progress soon. And that I could think of right now :).