Re: "Retiring" from DebConf

Thanks Louis-Philippe, thanks to you I know about this.

As a potentially person interested in participate in debian project
(but user since ~8 years) for me this is a very dramatic situation. A
project that is proud of inclusion and diversity. What kind of
diversity we can expect giving chance to a country that since its
early foundation forbids rights to the recently-originated people from
the place (Palestina)? I would like to know if there were any meeting
about this, I would like to know what other people think about this
topic. Ah, and this is not the situation of other post-colonial
countries (USA, Argentina, Brasil, etc.), this is an occupation taking
place right now. Making activities there, you are as
debian-inclusion-diversity project legitimating Israel. That is why
there is people that think that we must boycott the situation,
something that states cannot do because their relations with Israel,
related to capitalism, power and so on. Maybe that power reached
Debian.

And I thought that the Condorcet voting method was a great idea
because proposed to have a more average environment where we can move
all together in a consensus situation. Avoiding extreme decisions.
This is in my opinion a very extreme decision.