Requests to DC20 bid teams, deadline 17.02.2019 23:59 UTC.
- To: Jose M Calhariz <email@example.com>, Salvador Abreu <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Bruno Magalhães <email@example.com>, Rui Branco <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Tzafrir Cohen <email@example.com>, Lior Kaplan <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Shay Gover <email@example.com>, Talat Batheesh <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Tamir Gadot <email@example.com>, ML debconf team <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Requests to DC20 bid teams, deadline 17.02.2019 23:59 UTC.
- From: Daniel Lange <DLange@debian.org>
- Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2019 09:28:53 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Dear DC20 bid teams,
We are in the process of evaluating both of your bids and need some
additional information before coming to a final decision.
You may have received some of these requests before, but in summary:
For team Haifa:
o Please amend your budget estimation with the conference dinner
sponsored attendee quota.
o Please supply grand totals for the whole of DebCamp and DebConf for
any given guesstimate of attendees.
For team Lisbon:
o Please double-check whether you can get additional support from DDs or
other significant Debian contributors from the Iberian peninsula, or
elsewhere in Europe. We'd love to get nudges from people that commit
to take over a role, say for leading content or fundraising or other
specific tasks. We expect a Lisbon DebConf to be rather big (~500+
people). This means people residing in Lisbon will need to focus on
getting the complex accommodation situation well sorted early
(contracts, monitor allocation contingents and thus minimize
cancellation fees across various hotels).
We plan to review your feedback during CW 8, so please have everything
documented on the Debian wiki and the salsa git repositories by
17.02.2019 23:59 UTC.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out via email
(debconf-team mailing list) or IRC (#debconf-team channel).
for the DebConf committee