Re: DebConf20 Bids Haifa and Lisbon - Invitation to public review meeting
- To: Jose M Calhariz <email@example.com>, ML debconf team <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Salvador Abreu <email@example.com>, Bruno Magalhães <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Rui Branco <email@example.com>, Tzafrir Cohen <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Lior Kaplan <email@example.com>, Shay Gover <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Talat Batheesh <email@example.com>, Tamir Gadot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: DebConf20 Bids Haifa and Lisbon - Invitation to public review meeting
- From: Daniel Lange <DLange@debian.org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 07:23:13 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <[🔎] email@example.com> <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
Am 09.01.19 um 22:40 schrieb Jose M Calhariz:
> Lisbon is in TZ=UTC. Can you confirm the hour of the meeting?
yes, sorry for that. I noticed the TZ blunder, too, and asked in
#debconf-team for preferences.
I think we should stay with Thursday, Jan 17th, 20:00 UTC as some key
people confirmed their availability for that time.
That would be (I know I shouldn't try this again, but...):
20:00 Lisbon time, 22:00 Haifa time
date -d "Jan 17 20:00 UTC"
should return the meeting date / time in your set TZ.