DebConf20 Bids Haifa and Lisbon - Invitation to public review meeting
- To: ML debconf team <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Jose M Calhariz <email@example.com>, Salvador Abreu <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Bruno Magalhães <email@example.com>, Rui Branco <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Tzafrir Cohen <email@example.com>, Lior Kaplan <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Shay Gover <email@example.com>, Talat Batheesh <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Tamir Gadot <email@example.com>
- Subject: DebConf20 Bids Haifa and Lisbon - Invitation to public review meeting
- From: Daniel Lange <DLange@debian.org>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019 17:34:30 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
Dear DebConf20 bid teams,
we have gone over the bid pages on
during the last team meeting and it seems Haifa (Israel) and Lisbon
(Portugal) have prepared sufficiently pre-qualified bids.
Thank you very much!
We invite the team from Bratislava (Slovakia), the Indian team (city has
not yet been determined) and anybody else who wants to have a DebConf in
their city / country to prepare bids for 2021! Consider presenting your
(updated) bid on site during DC20!
So, we cordially invite the DebConf Haifa and DebConf Lisbon teams to
present their bid and answer questions on:
Thursday, Jan 17th, 20:00-22:00 UTC
(i.e. start of meeting 19:00 Lisbon time, 21:00 Haifa time)
in #debconf-team on oftc
We aim to keep the meeting shorter but the time frame above is reserved
if valuable discussions arise and need to take place.
Please be present with as many team members as possible.
If your key team members can't make that date and time, please send a
short reply with possible alternative dates and times on the following days.
Each team please prepare an introduction statement (5-10 lines) about
the team, the strengths and weaknesses of your respective bid.
Please also consider preparing answers to the status of each of the items on
as much as these are not concisely answered on your bid pages already.
We'll go through most of these items during the meeting.
Every DebConf team member, previous attendee and Debian contributor is
invited to join the meeting and ask questions of general interest.
for the DebConf committee