Re: [DebConf18] Budget Approval Request [2018-06]

On Sat, Jun 16, 2018 at 00:07 Chris Lamb <lamby@debian.org> wrote:
Yao Wei,

> > Unless I'm missing something, I don't see anything inappropriate about
> > reselling them afterwards. (Do you?)
>
> Thanks.  Then it shouldn't be something I need to worry about on Debian
> side.

Please just tell me why did you think it might have been
inappropriate.

My worry is that if we have permission to sell items bought using SPI's budget, gain revenue and put it back under OCF.tw, SPI, or someone else's pocket.

Maybe I am panicking too much ><

Yao Wei