Re: [DebConf18] Budget Approval Request [2018-06]

Hi,

On Fri, Jun 15, 2018 at 22:30 Chris Lamb <lamby@debian.org> wrote:
Hi Yao Wei,

> We plan to resell them to the new students in the university after the
> event.

Ah, thanks. For some reason I had parsed this as "we will be buying
used ones prior to the event" which was a little confusing.

Unless I'm missing something, I don't see anything inappropriate about
reselling them afterwards. (Do you?)

Thanks.  Then it shouldn't be something I need to worry about on Debian side.

Looking forward for your approval! (Didn't see you have signed seal of approval email here)

Yao Wei