Re: eVisa for DebConf18

I expect to attend this year.

I'm talking in the company to get days off.

Em 29-01-2018 14:32, Gunnar Wolf escreveu:
Singing Li dijo [Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 05:38:28AM +0000]:
Hi, czchen

Most attendees can apply for the *Visa exemption program [1] (免簽). *The
attendees from the designated Countries and China can apply for the *Visitor
Visas(停留簽證, 大陸來台自由行)* [2]

The eVisa program is for special cases. If attendees are from the following
countries, they would need our help to apply an eCode for them to apply
Taiwan e-Visa. According to my experiences, it is not easy to get eCode
from our Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
So, for those of us that are in said case, should we attempt to
arrange for regular visitor visas, or will you attempt to get an
eCode?

FWIW, in my case, I'm Mexican; I searched for nationalities of people
often attending DebConf from Latin America, and found most not
mentioned - Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, Venezuela; Chile, El
Salvador and Guatemala can be visa-exempt. We won't be *that* many,
I'd say in the 10-20 total attendees figure... But I particularly
expect more Brazilians than usual to attend!

[]'s
--
Daniel Lenharo de Souza
http://www.lenharo.eti.br