On the bursaries announcement. (Was: [DebConf18] Budget Approval Request [2018-05])

Hi,

I would like to ask when will the response of the bursaries request be available.  This will affect the number of people that we make reference when we order food etc.

If it is uncertain, what is the blocking issue?

Thanks,
Yao