Re: [DebConf18] Budget Approval Request [2018-05]

Hi Chris,

Am 24.05.2018 um 18:09 schrieb Chris Lamb:

>> [..]
>>>
>>> Sure thing... approved.  Bursary team, full steam ahead. :)
>>
>> How's this getting on? Don't forget that getting this moving would
>> allow people to book flights earlier (and organise visas), which may
>> even save DebConf money in the long run.
>
> Ten days on, what's the current status of this? Seems a bit of a shame
> to have asked Yao to special-case this to unblock yourself and then
> not jump on the opportunity, no?  :)

This is hanging at SPI treasury as far as I know.

Zobel's email from May 8th was the last we heard and SamuelOPH sent a
reminder May 18th that has not been answered so far.

@zobel/schultmc: Could you please do the transfers asap?

Kind regards,
Daniel