Re: committed sponsorships, payments and balancing books of debconf events

[Adjust mailing list to debconf-team]

Hello,

  After clicking on send button, I realized it went to -discuss, but I
believe this is more -team topic. I am setting email list properly
here.

--

<free spam>

-- Would you like to make a donation towards the upcoming Debian conference?
   Brochure: https://media.debconf.org/dc18/fundraising/debconf18_sponsorship_brochure_en.pdf

   ** https://debconf18.debconf.org/sponsors/become-a-sponsor/ **

</free spam>