Re: Work and fun related questions

http://scahss.sa.nctu.edu.tw/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/0001-horz.jpg

The campus our venue is in is the left one. In the campus diagram, there are 3 spots shown in red, which are smoking areas. The rightmost one is the parking lot of our venue (MIRC building), and the leftmost one is closer to the dormitory building where we have our on-site accommodation (Student Dorm 12). The middle one is closer to the library building.
Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org>於 2018年4月11日 週三,22:08寫道:
On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 06:13:10AM +0000, Yao Wei wrote:
> 1. Hack and smoke might not possible unless you can stand the heat in the
> parking lot (which is one of three permitted smoking spot)

where are the two others?

--
cheers,
        Holger