Finalising the DebConf17 finances

0/

At the moment, two things are missing for me to finalise the DC17 finances:

* data from SPI telling us which sponsors paid
* travel reimbursement data

I'm fairly confident that at this point, merging the travel
reimbursement data will be fairly easy and quick.

I'm mainly writing to the list because I don't know what to do about the
SPI sponsors data. I first wrote to SPI in August 2017 to ask for an
update on this and since then, I've emailed and pinged them on IRC a
large number of times.

I would really like to close the DC17 finances as soon as possible.
Would people object if I just took for granted our sponsors paid us?

--
pollo