Re: Establish DebConf2018 Facebook page

In-line :-

On 08/02/2018, Pranav Jain <contact@pranavjain.me> wrote:
> Hi,

> If we are still planning to create/maintain a facebook page, I can
> volunteer for it. I would be able to respond to messages there and redirect
> users/visitors to correct sources if they have any query.

Pranav, go for it by all means. As shared make sure you somehow hook
up the backends so whatever is posted to the channels Laura was saying
gets automatically posted to the FB page.

Aside of that, you may get queries on the page. I am following the
page, in case any queries come that I can answer, will do that, hope
you also keep an eye out for the same.

<snipped>

--
          Regards,