Re: Present single conference numbering scheme to the public

On Tue, Feb 06, 2018 at 07:09:23AM +0800, 積丹尼 Dan Jacobson wrote:
> So I would move such facts to a history page, and
> just present a single numbering scheme to the public.

that's one opinion… (and one I have held sometimes too…)

> Most people will otherwise perceive it as an error and dismiss the
> conference as not even having enough staff to proofread its own pages.

that's one opinion. others will understand the facts and appreciate the
attention to details ;-)

that said: hi Dan & thanks a lot for your local insights! Please keep
them coming. (and maybe we should prepare more for taifuns than we have
already done, 7 months in advance :)

--
cheers,
	Holger