Re: [Debconf-team] Monday June 26th meeting -- starting at 14:00 UTC

Quoting Gunnar Wolf (gwolf@debian.org):

> FWIW, the one event that's ranked about our theoretical maximum
> is... The Cheese and Wine Party! So we can decide to drop work and
> just have a fine party, and the Content Team's function will have been
> achieved. ;-)

Great. I'm deeply happy to see that you guys will maintain this
tradition well alive even though the Cheese Master is now spending his
life running in various mountains. Still, for the MTL event, I hope
you'll have the help of my dear Jean-Baptiste (aka my son), if he
manages to keep some of his free time for DC17.

And good luck to you guys to cope with the kinda stric regulation about
cheese import in Canada.