[Debconf-team] Meeting minute with OCF.tw about DebConf18

Hi,

The link [0] (in Chinese) is meeting minute with OCF.tw about DebConf18.
The following is summary:

* OCF.tw can receive donation, foreign donation, and can invoice in case
  company cannot donate due to regulation.
* When donation, and foreign donation exceeds 1.5M NTD (~ 50K USD),
  operation fee can reduce to 7%.
* There will be other fee for online payment service, we shall choose
  them wisely to avoid unnecessary spending.
* Due to regulation, OCF.tw needs to spend at least 60% of the money in
  one year. So we shall ask sponsor to donation in 2018.
* Due to regulation, travel sponsor requires boarding pass. We will
  collect them in DebConf18 when necessary.
* All money left after DebConf18 will keep in OCF.tw for further Debian
  spending.

[0] https://hackmd.io/OwFgzATARgHArBAtDADCuiQFMBsATZEHATkQgEMBGHCYvc8LAMyA?both#

--
ChangZhuo Chen (陳昌倬) czchen@{czchen,debian}.org