[Debconf-team] Monday June 12th meeting -- starting at 14:00 UTC

Hello!

You can find last meeting's summary on the wiki [1] and at the
end of this mail.

The next meeting will be on *Monday June 12th, starting at 14:00 UTC*.

Here's the proposed agenda: http://deb.li/il9wc. Feel free to modify it
as you wish.

[1] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17/Meetings/2017-06-05

-----
*Bursaries*

Bursary ratings are done. People should know if their bursary request
have been accepted this week. We ask that people confirm their travel
grants within two weeks (for the first round).

With the current travel budget (and with 2k usd of overcommitting) we
can accommodate requests for 29 of the top-ranked contributors and 6 of
the top-ranked outreach recipients.

We agreed we would bust the travel and diversity budget by 20%.

*Registration*

We are having some troubles reaching SPI's treasury.

*Volunteering system*

Abdel started working on integrating the FOSDEM django app without wafer
and will work on it more seriously beginning June 23.

*Venue & accommodation*

There will be a DebConf orga meeting July 30th at the venue, with the
manager, to plan camp/conf setup.

*Content*

CfP deadline has been extended by a week, a mail wiil be sent to remind
people of it.

*Artwork*

T-shirts and bags design should be sent to the printer this week.

*DC18 status update*

ocf.tw is now a Trusted Organization.
-----

--